Find Mrs Lee's fun tasks a bit further down!
As always, thank you for your continued support and lovely emails, I really appreciate them.
Scroll below for up to date school work!
Suggested tasks for w/c 13/07/2020
Literacy: Please find the activities in the 'Literacy Work' folder below, we are on Week 11, Day 1-5 (PREVIOUS WORK IS STORED BELOW). The notes of and instructions are all typed out in page one of the document.
Please also remember, if you do not have a printer it does not mean that this work cannot be adapted, it might just mean your child needs to look at the screen a little longer. Or they can write down some of the questions and go off and answer them in their books. This literacy work is great and comprehensive!
If you have completed this then perhaps you could look at this link for some punctuation revision. https://www.topmarks.co.uk/english-games/7-11-years/spelling-and-grammar and/or https://www.topmarks.co.uk/Flash.aspx?e=spelling-grammar05
Lesson 3 on the following link (PICTOGRAMS): https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-3/
Find the sheets to this lesson in a folder below. I will provide Wednesday - Friday's work later in the week.
I have put at least 8 lessons in the folder in case you have already covered some of this work and would like to look at the next lesson. I would also love to encourage you to keep revising key skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. You can find some brilliant worksheets etc. on Twinkl.
French - I would love it if you could look at Languagenut and the login details I sent you on Dojo last week. Have a little explore and take a look at some of the tasks I have set. Just enjoy it, you do not need to do all of the tasks, just as many as you enjoy!
Literacy w/c 13/07
Maths w/c 13/07
Literacy w/c 06/07
Maths PPTs w/c 29/06---- 08/07
Maths worksheets w/c 29/06---- 08/07
Maths answers w/c 29/06---- 08/07
Literacy w/c 29/06
Literacy w/c 22/06/20
Shape Lessons PowerPoints 15-25th June
Shape Worksheets 15-25th June
Shape Answers 15-25th June
|Year 3 English Grammar and Punctuation Test 1.pdf||Download|
|Year 3 English Grammar and Punctuation Test 2.pdf||Download|
|Year 3 English Grammar and Punctuation Test 3.pdf||Download|
|Year 3 English Grammar and Punctuation Test 4.pdf||Download|
|Year 3 English Grammar and Punctuation Test 5.pdf||Download|
|Year 3 English Grammar and Punctuation Test 6.pdf||Download|
|Year 3 Multiplication and Division Workbook Answers.pdf||Download|
Literacy w/c 15th June
Numeracy Work 1-12th June
|Y3 Summer Block 2 D1 Months and years 2020.pdf||Download|
|Y3 Summer Block 2 D10 Measuring time in seconds 2020.pdf||Download|
|Y3 Summer Block 2 D2 Hours in a day 2020.pdf||Download|
|Y3 Summer Block 2 D3 Telling the time to 5 minutes 2020.pdf||Download|
|Y3 Summer Block 2 D4 Telling the time to the minute 2020.pdf||Download|
|Y3 Summer Block 2 D5 Using am and pm 2020.pdf||Download|
|Y3 Summer Block 2 D6 24-hour clock 2020.pdf||Download|
|Y3 Summer Block 2 D7 Finding the duration 2020.pdf||Download|
|Y3 Summer Block 2 D8 Comparing durations 2020.pdf||Download|
|Y3 Summer Block 2 D9 Start and end times 2020.pdf||Download|
Literacy Work w/c 08.06
Literacy work w/c 1st June
Other useful links
Other things I can think that will help: youtube any clips to see how certain learning pieces are done. This is a great way for the children to see how to do something in an interactive way. There are some brilliant sites offering free access at the moment and if you want to take a look at some of the websites they are as follows:
- Twinkl - they offer brilliant resources across the curriculum - https://www.twinkl.co.uk
- Jump Start Jonny - an active site that allows the children to follow exercise videos - https://www.jumpstartjonny.co.uk/home
- Joe Wicks - another exercise site, of you scroll down you will find he is doing a 'live' on youtube at times across the week for kids to join him in exercise - https://www.thebodycoach.com/blog/pe-with-joe-1254.html
- Another site for maths resources - https://www.mathsisfun.com/worksheets/
- Maths site for free worksheets - http://www.mental-arithmetic.co.uk
- This website helps with different areas of the curriculum - https://www.topmarks.co.uk
- This site offers educational games in English focusses e.g. spotting adjectives etc. - https://www.educationquizzes.com/ks2/english/
- For reading, have a browse of this website and find some useful resources - https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk
- This is another website for reading comprehensions that you can use along your vipers handout - https://www.everyschool.co.uk/english-key-stage-2-comprehension-2.html
- Useful links!
- Parents please note Carol Vorderman has made her website free for parents to use for home learning. https://www.themathsfactor.com/
- This is a website that is a staple in our classroom, please take a look at their incredible home learning packs that they have designed! https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-3/
- Don’t forget you can get access to free ebooks if you sign up to Oxford Owls and make sure you keep up with that fitness! I have been thoroughly enjoying the pictures of some of you joining in with Joe Wicks and Jumpstart Jonny!
I really hope these help you, I am available on Dojo to answer questions as best I can.