Welcome to Capel Primary School
At Capel Primary School we provide students with relevant learning journeys that make them active participants in their education. They will be taught how curriculum subjects intertwine and will be given
The school aims to listen to and work with many different supporting bodies, one of the most important being parents. This school works in partnership with families to enable us to support one another in the best interest of our students. We believe that this relationship, alongside those with the local community and the school Governors, enables the school to be successful and achieve its aims.
We wholeheartedly believe that this school is one where new ideas are pioneered and both students and adults are encouraged to take risks. We learn to succeed
Mrs Suzanne Farr
Latest office Events
- Christmas Fair07Dec2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm @ School
- Christmas Dinner09Dec2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm @ School
Wear your Christmas jumper
- KS1 Dres Rehersal09Dec2019
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm @ School
- An extra special day providing a range of physical opportunities for our children.
- Young Voice 2019 - Click to see our choir in action at the O2
- Additional spaces are still available for fencing with Mr Taylor on Fridays from 8am (children must be aged 8 or over). Contact the Office for details.
- Tour invitation